Nbr. 65-1, March 2020
- An Essay: Can Competition Law and Policy Be Made Relevant for Inclusive Growth of Developing Countries?
- Antitrust as Public Interest Law: Redistribution, Equity, and Social Justice
- Antitrust’s Neglected Question: Who Is “The Consumer”?
- Competition Law as a Form of Social Regulation
- Merger Motives and Technology Deployment: A Retrospective Evaluation
- Mergers or State Aid: Firms in Difficulty Trade-off to Avoid Bankruptcy
- Regulations of Digital Platform Markets Under the Japanese Antimonopoly Act: Does the Regulation of Unfair Trade Practices Solve the Gordian Knot of Digital Markets?