No. 31-2, June 1986
- Antitrust in its Second Century: The Phoenix Rises from its Ashes
- Antitrust in the next decade—a role for the Federal Trade Commission?
- Antitrust without apology*
- Cities and states as agents in restraint of trade
- Climbing the antitrust staircase
- Efficiencies, Failing Firms, and Alternatives to Merger: A Policy Synthesis
- Evolution or Revolution— What is the Future of Antitrust?
- Ideological cycles and unstable antitrust rules
- Invocation of United States import relief laws as an antitrust violation
- Law's Honour Lost: The Plight of Antitrust
- Measuring Ease of Entry
- The End of Antitrust— or a New Beginning?
- The Evolution of Clayton Section 7 Enforcement and the Beginnings of U.S. Industrial Policy
- The Future of Antitrust Enforcement