Nbr. 692-1, November 2020
- A Practical Framework for Considering the Use of Predictive Risk Modeling in Child Welfare
- Child Welfare Financing: What Do We Fund, How, and What Could Be Improved?
- Foster Care in a Life Course Perspective
- How Do Families Experience and Interact with CPS?
- Leveraging Family and Community Strengths to Reduce Child Maltreatment
- Racial Disproportionality and Disparities in the Child Welfare System: Why Do They Exist, and What Can Be Done to Address Them?
- The Child Maltreatment Prevention Landscape: Where Are We Now, and Where Should We Go?
- The Contemporary U.S. Child Welfare System(s): Overview and Key Challenges
- The Evolution of Federal Child Welfare Policy through the Family First Prevention Services Act of 2018: Opportunities, Barriers, and Unintended Consequences
- The Scope, Nature, and Causes of Child Abuse and Neglect
- The Social Welfare Policy Landscape and Child Protective Services: Opportunities for and Barriers to Creating Systems Synergy
- Who Is and Is Not Served by Child Protective Services Systems? Implications for a Prevention Infrastructure to Reduce Child Maltreatment