Nbr. 686-1, November 2019
- Child Care and Child Care Policy: Existing Policies, Their Effects, and Reforms
- Economic Principles for Medicare Reform
- Entitlements: Options for Reforming the Social Safety Net in the United States
- Exploring Options to Improve the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Fixing Social Security: Major Reform or Minor Repairs?
- Identifying Work Capacity and Promoting Work: A Strategy for Modernizing the SSDI Program
- Medicaid: What Does It Do, and Can We Do It Better?
- Reforming Housing Assistance
- The Earned Income Tax Credit
- The Economic Context for Reforming the Safety Net
- The Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Program: Time for Improvements
- Unemployment Insurance Reform
- When One Size Does Not Fit All: Modernizing the Supplemental Security Income Program
- Work, Family, and Community: A Framework for Fighting Poverty