Nbr. 574-1, March 2001
- Book Department
- Conditional Federal Spending and States' Rights
- Did the Oklahoma City Bombers Succeed?
- Federalism and Freedom
- Federalism and the Court: Congress as the Audience?
- Federalism and the Rehnquist Court: A Normative Defense
- Inside the Federalism Cases: Concern About the Federal Courts
- Judicial Power and the Restoration of Federalism
- Judicial Solicitude for State Dignity
- Puppy Federalism and the Blessings of America
- State Autonomy in Germany and the United States
- State Sovereignty and the Anti-Commandeering Cases
- The Elusive Safeguards of Federalism
- The Supreme Court's Federalism: Fig Leaf for Conservatives