No. 52-2, February 2022
- Accountability in Collaborative Federal Programs—Multidimensional and Multilevel Performance Measures Needed: The Case of Wildland Fire Prevention
- Always Connected: Technology Use Increases Technostress Among Public Managers
- An Application of the Theory of Representative Bureaucracy, Gender Concordance, and Symbolic Representation in the Health Care Context
- Book Review: Creating gender-inclusive organizations by Kossek, E. E. & Lee, K-H.
- Creating Meaningfulness in Public Service Work: A Qualitative Comparative Analysis of Public and Nonprofit Managers’ Experience of Work
- Does Managerial Use of Performance Information Matter to Organizational Outcomes?