No. 49-6, November 2021
- A Rigged Game? How Candidate, Partisan, and Electoral Factors Shape Elite Support for the Party Nomination Process
- Condorcet Loser in 2016: Apparently Trump; Condorcet Winner: Not Clinton?
- How Does Job Loss Affect Voting? Understanding Economic Voting Using Novel Data on COVID-19 Induced Individual-Level Unemployment Shocks
- In the Name of the President
- Is Distance to Drop Box an Appropriate Proxy for Drop Box Treatment? A Case Study of Washington State
- National Presidential Election Turnout: 1952 to 2020
- On Modeling the Social-Psychological Foundations of Support for Donald Trump
- Place or Partisanship? The Conditional Role of Identities on Candidate Support
- Political Ambition and Constituent Service: Does Ambition Influence How Local Officials Respond to Electoral and Non-Electoral Service Requests?
- Vote Centers and the Voter Experience
- Vote-by-mail Ballot Rejection and Experience with Mail-in Voting