Nbr. 49-4, July 2021
- From the Brady Bunch to Gilmore Girls: The Effect of Household Size on Economic Voting
- How Moral Value Commitments Shape Responses to Political Civility and Incivility
- More Women Candidates: The Effects of Increased Women’s Presence on Political Ambition, Efficacy, and Vote Choice
- The Impact of Emotional Responses to Public Service Announcements: The Case of Gun Violence in Schools
- The Policy Polarization of Party Activists in the United States
- Who Likes to Vote by Mail?