Nbr. 48-3, May 2020
- Invoking Precedent: Discussion of Supreme Court Decisions at Circuit Court Confirmation Hearings
- Latino Judges on the Federal District Court: ¿Cómo Deciden?
- Obstruction and the Politics of Civilian Nominations
- Policy, Politics, and Public Attitudes Toward the Supreme Court
- Public Opinion and Setting the Agenda on the U.S. Supreme Court
- Strategic Anticipation and En Banc Oversight Procedures in the U.S. Courts of Appeals
- Trading Liberties for Security: Groupthink, Gender, and 9/11 Effects on U.S. Appellate Decision-Making