Nbr. 54-1, January 2022
- Actions for Queering American Public Administration
- Public–Private Collaboration Led by Private Organizations in Combating Crises: Evidence From China’s Fighting Against COVID-19
- The Relationship Between Local Public Policies for Economic Development and Entrepreneurial Presence: The Italian Case
- The Rise of a New Public Bureaucracy in New Zealand?
- The Role of Collaboration in Complying With COVID-19 Health Protective Behaviors: A Cross-National Study
- The Sequence of Isomorphism—: The Temporal Diffusion Patterns of Quality Management in Higher Education Institutions and Hospitals