Nbr. 50-4, December 2016
- Disaster and Sociolegal Studies. Oñati Legal Studies Series, Volume 3, Number 2. By Susan Sterret, ed. New Orleans: Quid Pro, 2013. 251 pp. $71.60 hardback.
- Discussion Law & Society Review at Fifty: A Debate on the Future of Publishing by the Law & Society Association
- Dispute Resolution Outside of Courts: Procedural Justice and Decision Acceptance Among Users of Ombuds Services in the UK
- How Policy Shapes Politics: Rights, Courts, Litigation and the Struggle over Injury Compensation. By Jeb Barnes and Thomas F. Burke. New York: Oxford University Press, 2015. 256 pp. $39.95 cloth.
- Infusing Public Law into Privatized Welfare: Lawyers, Economists, and the Competing Logics of Administrative Reform
- Issue Information
- Judicial Impartiality and Independence in Divided Societies: An Empirical Analysis of the Constitutional Court of Bosnia‐Herzegovina
- Legally Queer: The Construction of Sexuality in LGBQ Asylum Claims
- Opposing the Rule of Law: How Myanmar's Courts Make Law and Order. By Nick Cheesman. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2015. 338 pp. $99.00 hardback.
- Relational Embeddedness and Socially Motivated Case Screening in the Practice of Law in Rural China
- Supreme Court Confirmation Hearings and Constitutional Change. By Paul M. Collins, Jr., and Lori A. Ringhand. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2013. 296 pp. $32.99 paperback.
- The European Court of Human Rights, Amicus Curiae, and Violence against Women
- The Legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. By Scott Dodson, ed. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2015. 314 pp. $29.99 cloth.
- Toward Comparative Jurisprudence: Differing Approaches to Culture in Law and Society Scholarship – By Alison Dundes Renteln