No. 16-1, February 2016
- AT&T's establishment of a political capability
- Building community? The characteristics of America's most civic cities
- Cost‐benefit analysis: its usage and critiques
- Issue Information
- Lobbying in the sunshine—hiding behind transparency?
- Materiality in corporate sustainability reporting within UK retailing
- Monkey business, Marco Polo, and managing global public affairs and trade
- Organisational reputation and impact on employee attitude: A case study of MTN Ghana limited and Vodafon Ghana Limited
- State environmental regulators: perspectives about trust with their regulatory counterparts
- The political nature of brand governance: a discourse analysis approach to a regional brand building process
- Think socially but act publicly: refocusing CSR as corporate public responsibility
- Which government officials leak unauthorized information to the press in Washington?