Nbr. 49-1, February 2014
- Does Operational and Financial Hedging Reduce Exposure? Evidence from the U.S. Airline Industry
- Equity‐Based Incentives, Risk Aversion, and Merger‐Related Risk‐Taking Behavior
- Managerial Behavior and the Link between Stock Mispricing and Corporate Investments: Evidence from Market‐to‐Book Ratio Decomposition
- The Effects of Corporate Social Performance on the Cost of Corporate Debt and Credit Ratings
- Underwriter Compensation Structure: Can It Really Bond Underwriters?
- What Does the Corporate Bond Market Know?
- When Is a Treasury Security On‐the‐Run?