Nbr. 48-4, November 2013
- Boards, Executive Excess Compensation, and Shared Power: Evidence from Nonprofit Firms
- Bond Market Response to the Collapse of Prominent Investment Banks
- Capital Structure Deviation and Speed of Adjustment
- Determinants of Sovereign Wealth Fund Cross‐Border Investments
- Do Credit Ratings Really Affect Capital Structure?
- Do Firms Use M&A Business to Pay for Analyst Coverage?
- Downstream Value of Upstream Finance
- Liquidity Risk of Private Assets: Evidence from Real Estate Markets