Vol. 17 Nbr. 5, May 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- A dozen more questions to ask new hires in first month.
- EEOC charges decline, but harassment claims soar.
- Employee certifications: Should you pay?
- Moving beyond carrot-and-stick motivation.
- Positive tests for pot hit 14-year high.
- Calculating overtime: DOL redefines what counts in 'regular rate' of pay.
- Which bonuses can be excluded from regular rate?
- Giving severance doesn't admit wrongdoing.
- Legal Briefs.
- Stick to medical restrictions: No 'tough guys'.
- U.S. Supreme Court: 3 key HR cases.
- LEAP 2019 The Top 10 Employment Law Lessons.
- HR Q&A.
- Washington Report.
- 5 essential questions to ask your employees.
- Should your company close for a week to innovate, plan?.