Vol. 17 Nbr. 4, April 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Employees can't opt out of FMLA leave.
- Let's make a deal! New hires want higher pay.
- More employers are tracking employee fitness data.
- Start planning for the new $35k OT threshold.
- First steps: Gauge the impact of new OT threshold.
- Document the day you decide to terminate.
- Is your website accessible to the disabled?
- Legal Briefs.
- Pregnancy-bias training: Make it idiot-proof.
- HR Q&A.
- Washington Report.
- Anger & conflict on the rise: Channel your inner referee.
- Employers rethinking performance appraisals.
- Hot job market is slowing hiring; 6 tips to speed it up.
- ... and 15 questions to avoid (or risk a lawsuit).
- Interviewing candidates: 30 great questions to ask ...
- Don't worry about motivation; hire self-motivated people instead.
- The HR I.Q. Test.