Vol. 17 Nbr. 3, March 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- FMLA can't be used to create long weekends.
- HR from a cube: Overcome the privacy risks.
- In the News....
- How to make sure your training efforts translate into better performance.
- Prescreen training content: It could trigger bias lawsuit.
- Accident during training: eligible for workers' comp?
- Are your investigations tainted by bias?
- Employee won't sign review? Note it, but don't sign for him.
- Power of the poster: FMLA notice can cut off lawsuits.
- Remind bosses: No comments on health costs.
- Yes, minorities can be liable for job bias.
- HR Q&A.
- Washington Report.
- Accidentally overpay an employee? Here's how to legally recoup those dollars.
- How to wreck your day in the first 10 minutes.
- Quiz How well do you use your managing time?
- Self-improvement: Become a better manager with this 15-minute daily habit.
- Are you an 'Employer of Choice'? 3 ways to attract the best.
- Paid parental leave: A federal law coming?