Vol. 17 Nbr. 2, February 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- 8 great HR & management trends for 2019.
- Beware the 100% personal-liability tax trap.
- In The News...
- Employers plan more hiring in 2019 as confidence in economy grows.
- HR is pushing more employers to take steps to stop workplace violence.
- Deaf applicant? Know your ADA obligations.
- Fired for getting married: Is that sex bias?
- HR accused of wrongdoing? Hire an outside investigator.
- Less qualified hires = a higher lawsuit risk.
- Make clear to staff: Their emails could be read in court.
- Religion: Year off to become a priestess isn't reasonable.
- HR Q&A.
- Online portal sparks 30% rise in job-bias complaints.
- Report: Average sex harassment settlement is $24k.
- Wage lawsuits fall, but still near historical highs.
- 4 key benefit trends to watch for in 2019.
- 4 plan features vital to building 401(k) wealth.
- A 2020 view of employee-benefit tech trends.
- Help staff cope with annual deductible reset.
- Management skills checklist: Which do you do well?
- Employees stuck in a rut? 5 ways you're stifling innovation.
- HDHP enrollees are more careful with health costs.
- How's your onboarding process? Survey to find out.
- Make lactation space (and breaks) a priority.
- New study shows where to focus your safety budget.
- Privacy calling: More 'phone booths' in open offices.
- Sports cliches at work: Who's the champion?