The HR Specialist
- Business Management Daily, a division of Capitol Information Group
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- In the News....
- FMLA can't be used to create long weekends.
- HR from a cube: Overcome the privacy risks.
- How to make sure your training efforts translate into better performance.
- Prescreen training content: It could trigger bias lawsuit.
- Remind bosses: No comments on health costs.
- Yes, minorities can be liable for job bias.
- Are your investigations tainted by bias?
- Employee won't sign review? Note it, but don't sign for him.
- Power of the poster: FMLA notice can cut off lawsuits.
- Managing to stay out of court: 2019 employment-law quiz.
- DOL: How to pay exempt workers a variable salary.
- OSHA launches new audits at high-risk workplaces.
- $200k lesson: Don't dock pay, assuming a lunch break.
- Good news: No changes to the 2019 W-4.
- Are gift cards taxable if boss buys them personally?
- Is it time to ease your hiring requirements?
- 5 great morning rituals to help maximize your workday.
- 8 great HR & management trends for 2019.
- Management skills checklist: Which do you do well?