Vol. 14 Nbr. 3, March 2019
- Accommodate lactation needs of new mothers.
- New OT rules propose $35,308 salary threshold.
- No-fighting rule? Punish combatants equally.
- Medical marijuana law complicates compliance.
- Most self-medication with marijuana remains illegal, and is grounds for discharge.
- Lawsuit alert: Beware disciplining for infractions of seldom-enforced rules.
- Legal Briefs.
- Resist temptation to act on presumptions about pregnant employees' abilities.
- Help! Is it time to get your lawyer on the line?
- Bill would raise nationwide minimum wage to $15.
- Court revives EEO-1 pay reporting requirement.
- Does working a gig job rule out unemployment benefits?
- Mobile tech raises safety, wage-and-hour compliance problems.
- Court sends NLRB back to drawing board on joint employment.
- The Mailbag.