Vol. 13 Nbr. 12, December 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Club wanted 'younger direction,' gets court instead.
- Fired after using FMLA leave? Expect lawsuit.
- No FMLA leave? ADA may be available.
- Tech firms drop arbitration of harassment complaints.
- Flu shots: Seek accommodations if employee refuses vaccine for religious reasons.
- Contradictory evaluations? That's going to be a problem.
- Make objective qualifications your focus when hiring.
- Seek confidentiality order if employee wants access to co-workers' disciplinary records.
- Worker demands back overtime? Investigate and, if warranted, pay up.
- Maintain confidentiality, privacy despite working in a cube.
- EEOC touts its FY2018 accomplishments.
- Milton truck wash accused of harassment, discrimination.
- OSHA proposes fines after finding no peace at KidsPeace.
- Pennsylvania LGBT employee rights in flux as courts weigh in on bias.
- I-9 audits on the rise: What employers can expect from ICE inspectors.
- The Mailbag.