Vol. 55 Nbr. 10, October 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- from the ceo.
- benefit trends: prescription drug cost-containment strategies.
- what's working: a colorful EAP rebrand.
- Managing Pension Risk.
- Disaster Planning for Employee Benefits.
- WITHDRAWAL LIABILITY: Alternative Payment Rules and the Role of PBGC.
- ASSOCIATION HEALTH PLANS: An Opportunity, With Risks.
- LOSING HEALTH CARE COVERAGE: Understanding the Options.
- SECURE CHOICE: State-Based Retirement Savings Programs Move Forward Despite Regulatory and Legal Headwinds.
- legal & legislative: reporter.
- Employee Stock Options Not Taxable Compensation for Railroad Workers.
- Decisions Reversed in Public Employees' Disability Claims.
- Sixth Circuit Reverses Finding of Vested Lifetime Benefits.
- Administrator Abused Discretion in Denial of Disability Benefits.
- Class Members Can Continue Lawsuit Despite Lack of Benefit Denial.
- Statute of Limitations Bars Claim for Miscalculation of Benefits.
- Insurance Companies Err in Long-Term Disability Determination.
- Summary Judgment Partially Granted in Case Involving Proprietary Mutual Funds.
- Termination of Benefits Permitted Based on Objective Medical Evidence.
- Claims Partially Dismissed Due to Arm's Length Contract Negotiation.
- Washington Update: $4.3 Million HIPAA Penalty for Breach of Unencrypted PHI.
- Other Recent Decisions.
- foundation news.
- member profile.
- plan ahead.
- benefit fringe: sick days for health.