- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Claims for Breach of Employment Agreement Not Preempted by ERISA.
- DOL: Organ Donation Qualifies as Serious Health Condition.
- Plan Terms Govern Proper Beneficiaries in Payment of Life Insurance Benefits.
- 6 Ways to Reduce Employee Health Costs Through Data Analytics: Employers may discover strategies for reducing health care costs by analyzing data from sources such as biometric screenings, disease management programs and payroll.
- Claims Over Mental Health Parity Benefits Can Proceed.
- quick look: managing health care costs.
- Antiassignment Provision Bars Medical Reimbursement Claims.
- Federal Court Has Jurisdiction Where Claim Relates to ERISA Plan.
- member profile.
- WHY Employees Dislike Wellness Programs and How to Change Their Mind-Set: Whether they're concerned about privacy or simply believe that wellness programs are no fun, some employees don't embrace wellness programs. This article offers tips for getting the less enthusiastic workers to join in.
- Mindfulness and Stress Management: Creating Cultures of Optimal Performance: Workplace stress, which comes with a $264 billion annual price tag for the U.S. economy, is one of the driving forces behind escalating employee benefit costs. Through mindfulness and stress management, employers can potentially reduce those costs and create a healthier culture for employees.
- Other Recent Decisions.
- employee benefits key to recruitment and retention.
- PBGC Did Not Breach Fiduciary Duties in Plan Termination.
- benefit trends: prescription drug cost-containment strategies.
- Foundation Membership Offers Services to Be Thankful For.
- BENEFIT LITIGATION.
- Managing Pension Risk.
- Protectiing Pension Plans' Hard-Won Gains: Could Hedge Funds Play a Role? Hedge funds may help pension plans protect their funded status in the event of a recession or stock market correction, but trustees should proceed with forethought when considering those differentiated but complex investments.
- SECURE CHOICE: State-Based Retirement Savings Programs Move Forward Despite Regulatory and Legal Headwinds.