Vol. 11 Nbr. 11, December 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- FROM THE EDITOR.
- The Islamic State Inside Iraq: Losing Power or Preserving Strength?
- A View from the CT Foxhole: Mark Mitchell, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations/Low-Intensity Conflict.
- No End in Sight for the al-Shabaab Threat to Somalia.
- Fixing the Cracks in the Pakistani Taliban's Foundation: TTP's Leadership Returns to the Mehsud Tribe.
- United States v. Aws Mohammed Younis al-Jayab: A Case Study on Transnational Prosecutions of Jihadi Foreign Fighter Networks.