- Combating Terrorism Center
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Securing the Least Bad Outcome: The Options Facing Biden on Afghanistan.
- FROM THE EDITOR.
- A View from the CT Foxhole: Mary McCord, Executive Director, Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection, Georgetown University Law Center.
- Have the Taliban Changed?
- Lessons Learned from U.K. Efforts to Deradicalize Terror Offenders.
- Reviewing Iran's Proxies by Region: A Look Toward the Middle East, South Asia, and Africa.
- The 2017 Manchester Bombing and the British-Libyan Jihadi Nexus.
- Remaining and Expanding: The Recovery of Islamic State Operations in Iraq in 2019-2020.
- The Controller: How Basil Hassan Launched Islamic State Terror into the Skies.
- Operation Silves: Inside the 2017 Islamic State Sydney Plane Plot.
- 'Fighters Without Borders'--Forecasting New Trends in Iran Threat Network Foreign Operations Tradecraft.
- The Islamic State Inside Iraq: Losing Power or Preserving Strength?
- The Nexus Between Far-Right Extremists in the United States and Ukraine.
- Revisiting the Mali al-Qa 'ida Playbook: How the Group is Advancing on its Goals in the Sahel.
- The Evolution of Extreme-Right Terrorism and Efforts to Counter It in the United Kingdom.
- Dollars for Daesh: The Small Financial Footprint of the Islamic State's American Supporters.
- Piety Is in the Eye of the Bureaucrat: The Islamic State's Strategy of Civilian Control.
- Eighteen Years On: The War on Terror Comes of Age.
- Fixing the Cracks in the Pakistani Taliban's Foundation: TTP's Leadership Returns to the Mehsud Tribe.
- How Somaliland Combats al-Shabaab.