Vol. 7 Nbr. 4, December 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Smart Sustainable Data-driven Manufacturing: Cyber-Physical Production Systems and Internet of Things Sensing Networks.
- Sensor Networks and Intelligent Automation Systems for Big Data-driven Smart Manufacturing in Cyber-Physical Connected Environments.
- Networked Information-driven Technologies for Cyber-Physical System-based Smart Manufacturing.
- Big Data Analytics Processes in Industrial Internet of Things Systems: Sensing and Computing Technologies, Machine Learning Techniques, and Autonomous Decision-Making Algorithms.
- Towards a Sustainable and Inclusive Low-Carbon Economy: Why Carbon Taxes, and Not Schemes of Emission Trading, Are a Cost-Effective Economic Instrument to Curb Greenhouse Gas Emissions.