Vol. 7 Nbr. 3, September 2019
- The Smart Cyber-Physical Systems of Sustainable Industry 4.0: Innovation-driven Manufacturing Technologies, Creative Cognitive Computing, and Advanced Robotics.
- Real-World Implementation of Cyber-Physical Production Systems in Smart Manufacturing: Cognitive Automation, Industrial Processes Assisted by Data Analytics, and Sustainable Value Creation Networks.
- Business Models for Sustainable Innovation in Industry 4.0: Smart Manufacturing Processes, Digitalization of Production Systems, and Data-driven Decision Making.
- Cyber-Physical Production Networks and Advanced Digitalization in Industry 4.0 Manufacturing Systems: Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Organizational Resilience, and Data-driven Innovation.
- Big Data Analytics in Industry 4.0: Sustainable Industrial Value Creation, Manufacturing Process Innovation, and Networked Production Structures.