Vol. 7 Nbr. 2, June 2019
> SIGN UP FREE
- Industry 4.0-based Manufacturing Systems: Smart Production, Sustainable Supply Chain Networks, and Real-Time Process Monitoring.
- Interaction Networks in the Production and Operations Environment: Internet of Things, Cyber-Physical Systems, and Smart Factories.
- Sustainable Industry 4.0: Product Decision-Making Information Systems, Data-driven Innovation, and Smart Industrial Value Creation.
- Smart Production Systems in Industry 4.0: Sustainable Supply Chain Management, Cognitive Decision-Making Algorithms, and Dynamic Manufacturing Processes.
- Sustainable Manufacturing in Industry 4.0: Cross-Sector Networks of Multiple Supply Chains, Cyber-Physical Production Systems, and AI-driven Decision-Making.