Vol. 41 Nbr. 4, December 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- The VSL Is Not Too High.
- Would Suspending DACA Withstand a Benefit-Cost Analysis?
- Wasting Kidneys: The Multivisceral Transplant Conundrum.
- Embracing Ossification: With Donald Trump in the White House, pro-regulation forces are changing their view on regulatory procedure.
- Is NAFTA 2.0 Better than Nothing? Would Americans be better off if their government simply repealed NAFTA rather than replace it with the USMCA?
- Getting Out of Your Business: Cities nationwide are making it a crime to work from home.
- How Economists Understate the Damage from Rent Controls: These policies may lower rental payments, but they hurt the quality of rental housing.
- The Perils of a Carbon Tax: High-minded proposals for a "revenue neutral" Pigouvian tax could result in bigger government, but they could also make it smaller.
- From Chevron to "Consent of the Governed": The Supreme Court should link Congress to its lawmaking duties.
- The Cartel of States.
- A Flawed Theory but Some Interesting Observations.
- A Playbook for Lobbying Government.
- Challenging the Fed on Lehman.
- Sunstein Will Be Dancing, But Should He?
- Corrupting the Miracle.
- You Didn't See It Coming.
- Minding the Consequences.
- Not Your Typical Bank Collapse.
- Consumer Inattention and Tax Incidence.
- Fiscal Rules.
- Mortgage Lending and the Housing Crisis.
- Renewable Electricity.
- Guidance on Guidance.