- Cato Institute
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Are Market Data Fees Too High? Should We Care?
- Let's Hear It for the Standard Narrative.
- Soda Taxes.
- Banking Regulation.
- The Troubled History of Cancer Risk Assessment: The Linear-No-Threshold paradigm, which asserts there are no safe exposure levels, is the product of flawed and corrupted science.
- The Truth about Economic Incentive Programs.
- The ACA and Opioid Deaths: A SUMMARY OF RECENT PAPERS THAT MAY BE OF INTEREST TO REGULATION'S READERS.
- Tipped Workers and the Minimum Wage: California's broad minimum-wage increases appear tailored to manage political forces.
- A Cautionary Tale About Energy Efficiency Initiatives: If these programs are such bargains, then why does government mandate them and energy utilities push for them?
- A Conservative Anarchist? ANTHONY DEJASAY 1925-2019.
- Be A Shame If Anything Happened to Your Merger ... 'Regulatory leveraging can be a useful tool or it can be an abuse of power.
- Calm Down about Common Ownership: The evidence of anticompetitive harm from institutional investing is weak, and the proposed policy solutions would be more harmful than the supposed problem.
- Peter Navarro's Conversion: The professor has changed and wobbled, but his current protectionist arguments are embraced by the White House and segments of the public.
- Getting Government More Involved in Banking?
- Tyranny by Facebook or by Leviathan?
- The Ideal Fox in the Ideal Henhouse.
- Is NAFTA 2.0 Better than Nothing? Would Americans be better off if their government simply repealed NAFTA rather than replace it with the USMCA?
- Corrupting the Miracle.
- A Damning Portrait of the New York Fed.
- Securities Regulation.