- Cato Institute
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- An Open and Enlightened Libertarianism.
- Landsburg s New Puzzles.
- Should Automakers Be Responsible for Accidents? Automaker enterprise liability would have useful incentives that driver liability law misses.
- Why Can't We Admit Policy Mistakes?
- Are Market Data Fees Too High? Should We Care?
- Let's Hear It for the Standard Narrative.
- Soda Taxes.
- Banking Regulation.
- The Troubled History of Cancer Risk Assessment: The Linear-No-Threshold paradigm, which asserts there are no safe exposure levels, is the product of flawed and corrupted science.
- The Truth about Economic Incentive Programs.
- Did FDR Default on U.S. Debt?
- Be A Shame If Anything Happened to Your Merger ... "Regulatory leveraging can be a useful tool or it can be an abuse of power.
- Peter Navarro's Conversion: The professor has changed and wobbled, but his current protectionist arguments are embraced by the White House and segments of the public.
- How Economists Understate the Damage from Rent Controls: These policies may lower rental payments, but they hurt the quality of rental housing.
- The Land of Many Opportunity Costs: Constituent-group politics continue to dampen the public benefit from the federal estate.
- You Didn't See It Coming.
- A Conservative Anarchist? ANTHONY DEJASAY 1925-2019.
- A Degree Too Far.
- Why Can't Food Be Genetically Engineered and Organic?
- Minding the Consequences.