Columbia Regional Business Report
- BridgeTower Media Holding Company, LLC
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Westinghouse fuel plant's license is renewed.
- Columbia's Five Points Association hires new executive director.
- Perfect Storm Bear Factory opens on Main Street.
- Great Southern Homes to become public company.
- Richland County holds Opportunity Day for small businesses.
- City of Columbia to host All Access event.
- Third Thursday Art Night returns to Vista.
- South Carolina near top in highest foreclosure rate.
- Dutch Plaza building sold to Midlands Housing Alliance.
- SCEDA names new executive director, taps management group.
- Pandemic-driven eviction concerns worry tenants, landlords.
- Inflation, supply chain woes remain big worries for small businesses.
- Commercial real estate market slowing but steady.
- USC professor leads quest for the lost flavors of the South.
- Viewpoint: Finding the words is an ongoing struggle.
- New transition home aims to help homeless youth.
- Fireflies to hold annual job fair on Saturday.
- Three Columbia warehouses sell for $7.25 million.
- New plant expected to create 70 jobs in Kershaw County.
- State price gouging law in effect.