Columbia Regional Business Report
- BridgeTower Media Holding Company, LLC
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Agriculture and art tour coming to Richland County.
- Company will invest $80M to relocate operations to Lexington County.
- Richland County schedules open house meetings on zoning revisions.
- Vintage clothing store opens in Columbia's Five Points district.
- National retailer opening distribution center in Lexington County.
- Manufacturer will invest $68M to establish US operations in Allendale County.
- Broadband provider receives $3.4M in federal funds to expand high-speed access in central South Carolina.
- Solar panel company to invest $33M in Orangeburg County operations.
- Unemployment rate in South Carolina decreased in January.
- SC Biz News brings home South Carolina press awards.
- SBA administrator: More help is coming.
- USC professor leads quest for the lost flavors of the South.
- Commercial real estate market slowing but steady.
- New transition home aims to help homeless youth.
- COPING WITH COVID: McNulty's Tap Room.
- S.C. Chamber of Commerce recognizes 3 companies for innovation.
- Myrtle Beach company owes $156K in back wages.
- Parking requirement change takes step forward.
- S.C. State Fair seeks temporary workers.
- Columbia International University hosting international business conferences.