Columbia Regional Business Report
- BridgeTower Media Holding Company, LLC
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
- Two Columbia restaurants move into new downtown spaces.
- West Columbia-based company purchases land for Calhoun County expansion.
- HOT PROPERTIES: Sumter property part of $80M transaction.
- Scout names new chief design officer ahead of Blythewood plant opening.
- Columbia real estate developer wins preservation awards.
- Columbia organization turns to tech to tackle health, social needs.
- Columbia-based building supply company sold.
- Caterpillar hydraulics plant in Sumter to close.
- South Carolina tax preparer pleads guilty to tax fraud.
- Historic building in downtown Columbia sells.
- COPING WITH COVID: McNulty's Tap Room.
- Downtown Columbia celebrates newest residential addition.
- Fresenius Medical Care to open area dialysis clinic.
- Interim county administrator wraps up first week on job.
- Drought declaration removed for Lowcountry counties.
- 4 companies join membership ranks of SCRA.
- Applications open for community grant funding.
- S.C. Chamber of Commerce recognizes 3 companies for innovation.
- DMA Holdings expanding Marion County operations.
- Parking requirement change takes step forward.