Nbr. 2005, January 2005
> SIGN UP FREE
- Fall 2005 #1. Defending against a pro se plaintiff: When the plaintiff is David and you're Goliath.
- Fall 2005 #2. Maine Law gets a new dean: an interview with Peter Pitegoff.
- Fall 2005 #3. Resolving disputes over the disposition of frozen preembryos: Playing catch-up with IVF technologies.
- Fall 2005 #4. Survival and wrongful death claims in Maine.
- Fall 2005 #5. When co-parenting falters: Parenting coordinators, parents-in-conflict, and the delegation of judicial authority.
- Fall 2005, i. Fall 2005 - Table of Contents.
- Winter 2005 #1. Citation excitement: Two recent manuals burst on the scene.
- Winter 2005 #2. December song: the waiting game for tribal sovereignty in Maine.
- Winter 2005 #3. Growing a $31 billion banking empire: an interview with Banknorth's general counsel.
- Winter 2005 #4. Interview: Mary Bonauto's quest for gay equality.
- Winter 2005 #5. When your client faces firing: Analyzing, negotiating, and drafting severance agreements.
- Winter 2005 #6. Zimpritch on Maine Corporation Law & Practice.
- Winter 2005, i. Winter 2005 - Table of Contents.