Vol. 31 Nbr. 1, September 2004
> SIGN UP FREE
- Ethical risks from the use of technology.
- Not yet released and already a critical disappointment: still in committee, the proposed 'Family Movie Act of 2004' garners few accolades.
- The European Union Directive on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment: a study in Trans-Atlantic Zealotry.
- Upgrading the national power grid: electric companies need an economic incentive to invest in new technology.
- School houses rock: university response to the threat of contributory copyright infringement and forced compliance of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act: the entertainment industry may have won the battle against Napster, but can it win the war against universities?