Vol. 34 Nbr. 6, July 2010
> SIGN UP FREE
- The business discipline of practice growth: find the time to focus on the services clients want most.
- Doctors help to deter elder fraud abuse.
- FASB references in financials after the Codification.
- Encouraging advantageous conduct on the job: a strong ethical culture.
- Small business succession: an economic recovery tool?
- Compensation and Disaster planning are topics of PCPS online Forums.
- New PCPS publications available.
- A credit source for small businesses: a recent small business administration study suggests that trade credit can help improve credit availability.
- AICPA member ballot votes due October 8.