Vol. 19 Nbr. 1, January 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Nurturing gender stereotypes in the face of experience: a study of leader gender, leadership style, and satisfaction.
- Attitudinal and behavioral outcomes of employees' psychological empowerment: a structural equation modeling approach.
- Stratification, communication tactics, and Black women: navigating the social domain of nonprofit organizations.
- Does cohesion positively correlate to performance in all stages of a group's life cycle?
- Cybersnooping: I see what you did there.
- Career ascension of African American women in executive positions in postsecondary institutions.
- Examining instrument issues in workplace incivility: measurement or mutation?
- An investigation of the relationship between follower perceptions of leader openness to experience and follower job satisfaction.
- Cultural norms that facilitate organizational change in a tire mold facility.
- Investigating the efficacy of mind-body therapies and emotional intelligence on worker stress in an organizational setting: an experimental approach.
- Organizational narcissism: scale development and firm outcomes.
- The role of personality in organizational citizenship behavior: introducing counterproductive work behavior and integrating impression management as a moderating factor.