Vol. 7 Nbr. 9, April 2015
> SIGN UP FREE
- Challenges for improving the health of persons of color: an introduction to this special issue.
- Psychometric properties of the coping inventory for task stressors: evaluation among African American and Caucasian, Alzheimer's disease caregivers.
- Photovoice as a culturally competent research methodology for African Americans.
- Microaggression and the mitigation of psychological harm: four social workers' exposition for care of clients, students, and faculty who suffer 'a thousand little cuts'.
- Mental health care services for African Americans: parity or disparity?
- Addressing healthcare disparities in autoimmune disease: a focus on systemic lupus erythematosus in the USA.
- Racial and ethnic disparities in access to dental care, and delayed dental care in older adults in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Contemporary Public Health: Principles, Practice, and Policy.