Journal of Church and State
- J.M. Dawson Studies in Church and State
- Publication date:
- First document:
- Vol. 39 Nbr. 1, January 1997
- Last document:
- Vol. 50 Nbr. 4, September 2008
- COPYRIGHT TV Trade Media, Inc.<br/>COPYRIGHT GALE, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
REQUEST YOUR FREE TRIAL
- Religious conscience in colonial New England.
- 'The meaning of separation of church and state in the First Amendment'.
- Christian Political Ethics.
- The Origins of Christian Anti-Internationalism: Conservative Evangelicals and the League of Nations.
- Islam and the Secular State: Negotiating the Future of Shari'a.
- Vatican Secret Diplomacy: Joseph P. Hurley and Pope Pius XII.
- The Great Awakening: Reviving Faith and Politics in a Post-Religious Right Americaa.
- Calendar of events of interest in church and state.
- Fifty years of Journal of Church and State in retrospect.
- The meaning of separation of church and state in the First Amendment.
- Roman Catholicism and U.S. foreign policy - 1919-1935: a clash of policies.
- Leaving the spiritual sphere: religious expression in the public workplace.
- Thinking historically about diversity: religion, the enlightenment, and the construction of civic culture in early America.
- Aseret had'varim in tension: the Ten Commandments and the bill of rights.
- Text of U.S. Supreme Court decision: McCreary County, Kentucky, et al v. American civil liberties union of Kentucky et al.
- Sites of conflict in the Indian secular state: secularism, caste and religious conversion.
- Overhauling Islam: representation, construction, and co-option of 'moderate Islam' in Western Europe.
- The Catholic Church and conflict resolution in Mozambique's post-colonial conflict, 1977-1992.
- Governance and the religion question: voluntaryism, disestablishment, and America's church-state proposition.
- The Baptist Union of Southern Africa and apartheid.