Vol. 12 Nbr. 1, September 2007
> SIGN UP FREE
- Our dirty little secret recording: a history and critique of ethical rules regarding lawyers secretly recording conversations.
- Can Jiminy Cricket be silenced? Congressional spending powers, federalism, and the federal refusal clause.
- Regulating capital markets: competition, harmonization and cooperation - a theoretical inquiry.
- Equal Access to Justice Act cuts off equal access for social security claimants.
- Trott v. Brinks and reimbursement: why Alabama's third-party statute should be amended.
- A policy decision in the high court: how global warming eroded the standing requirement: Massachusetts v. EPA.