Vol. 50 Nbr. 6, November 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- Patient 'discovers' & sues re catheter tube left in her 35 years.
- No duty to warn non-patients Dr. is incompetent: case on point: Jensen v. Leonard, AO8-2253 (10/2009)-MN.
- AL: hospital treated pt. for job-related injury: court ordered hospital bill to be 'paid in full'.
- FL: Co. obtains favorable reimbursement rate: hospital sued for failing to pay Co. per contract.
- Hospital suspends medical staff privileges: Dr. failed to exhaust remedies: case on point: Lowrey v. Fairfield Medical Center, 2009-ohio-34470 (8/28/2009)-OH.