Vol. 43 Nbr. 4, September 2002
> SIGN UP FREE
- Should hospital be liable for failure to obtain informed consent?
- Pt. sues hospital for failure to regulate surgical privileges: case on point: Rose v. Garland Com. Hospital, 2002 WL 2005506 S.W. 3d--TX.
- NY: wrong `Dr. Gabriel' named as defendant: failure to cooperate to identify correct Dr. Gabriel.
- TX: anesthesiologist promises not to sedate patient: sedated patient sues for breach of promise.
- Are hospitals and Long Term Care facilities subject to same standards? case on point: Pender v. Natchitoches Parish Hospital, 817 So. 2d 1239--LA (2002).