Vol. 83 Nbr. 3, March 2009
> SIGN UP FREE
- The phantom of plain meaning: a paradox?
- Court funding - a good first step.
- Reflecting on mandatory pro bono.
- The wolf at the door: Florida's takeover laws revisited.
- Riding the red rocket: Amendment 7 and the end to discovery immunity of adverse medical incidents in the state of Florida.
- The appeal of appellate mediation: making the case for an attractive dispute resolution tool.
- Considerations when combining Crummey powers with total discretionary trusts.
- State v. Lopez: Florida's New 'on-going emergency' rule.
- Things that may surprise you about Florida's Principal and Income Act and related accounting law.
- The presumptions of Privette: have they perished with the coming of Daniel and disestablishment of paternity?
- Fatal February.
- Waking the Sleeping Demon: 26 Hours of Terror in Atlanta, The True Story of the Atlanta Courthouse Shootings.
- Supreme Courtship: A Novel.